I.T. Consulting Services
We offer Information Technology (IT) consulting services delivered by a team of professionals with over 75 years of collective experience in the IT industry. With our beginnings tracing back to telephone companies such as CONTEL, GTE, Verizon and Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN) Technologies who played a major role in creating the Internet, we deliver a wealth of experience untouched by our competitors.
The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) leverages our professional consulting services team to augment their strategic planning for transitioning away from legacy telephone technologies to secure Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions. We have supported the U.S. Navy for over 7 years with telecommunications engineering and strategic planning support, and today support the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), the US Army and the DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO) office with the same telecommunications engineering and strategic planning support. The U.S. Army has trusted Netmaker Communications for the last eight (8) years with providing Class 5 telephone switch maintenance on legacy Nortel SL-100 and associated voicemail systems at Ft. Bragg, Ft. Irwin, Ft. Leonard Wood, and Ft. Huachuca.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has leveraged our team in Winchester to provide Information Technology engineering support. We have helped by standing up a FedRAMP certified instance of ServiceNowTM for a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) call center located in Washington, DC, as well as engineering and deploying a temporary 75 seat call center for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) supporting call overflows for the 2017 hurricane season.
As a corporate member of the National Emergency Number Association (NENA), Netmaker Communications is now offering Next Generation (NG9-1-1) consulting services for Federal, State and Municipal government sectors. Our Emergency Number Professional (ENP) certified staff members are active contributors to various NENA i3 Working Groups, to include the new Interoperability Task Force.
Our NG9-1-1 consulting services include:
- Provide input, creation and evaluation on NG9-1-1 related Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Emergency Services Internet Protocol Network (ESInet) design support
- Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) engineering for both premise based and cloud hosted:
- Call Handling Equipment (CHE) solutions
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) solutions
- P25 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Core & Inter-RF Subsystem Interface (ISSI) solutions
- Geographical Interface System (GIS) mapping solutions
- Cybersecurity knowledge associated with NG9-1-1
- Legacy telecommunications and Next Generation IP network knowledge
Whatever your needs are, our consulting service team has you covered. Our mission is to provide you with the best options for the lowest total cost of ownership.